VINCI Airports completed the purchase of a 50.01% stake in the airport London Gatwick, the second largest airport in the UK, announced on Tuesday 14th May 2019 that VINCI Airports completed the purchase of a 50.01% stake in the airport. The remaining 49.99% will continue to be managed by Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP). Continued investment … Continue reading Gatwick Airport Announces New Ownership
The route will launch from London Heathrow Airport in October 2019 Four years after cancelling the route, Virgin Atlantic are set to relaunch the route from London Heathrow to Mumbai, India. The first flight is set to depart on 27th October 2019 and flights will go on sale from Tuesday 28th May 2019. The flights … Continue reading Virgin Atlantic is relaunching flights to Mumbai, India
This will be the airlines first European destination. JetBlue announced on Wednesday 10th April 2019 that it intends to launch multiple daily flights to New York and Boston. The announcement was made at a crew member event at John F. Kennedy International Airport and more than 1300 crew members filled the airline's hangar to hear … Continue reading JetBlue to launch flights to London from Boston and New York in 2021
Delta announced on Thursday 4th April 2019 that they will be introducing two new international routes. Nonstop services from Boston Logan International Airport and New York John F. Kennedy International Airport to London Gatwick Airport will begin in the summer of 2020 in partnership with Virgin Atlantic. More details including the flight schedule will be … Continue reading Delta/Virgin Atlantic to serve London Gatwick from Boston and New York-JFK in 2020.